Join us and help get sustainability into your school curriculum
SEEd has joined renewable energy developers, Engynious Clean Power to get more schools in the UK to look at how they can embed sustainability into their schools and school curriculums.
To find out more about the Engynious SEEd schools solar programme, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Engynious SEEd Schools Solar programme:
- no capital needed to buy the solar PV system
- no on-going maintenance costs to run the system
- free access to online live data that shows power generation
- ideas on how to embed sustainability into your school through SEEd
- savings with cheaper energy prices, more to spend on education
- a direct long-term relationship with the owner of the system.
The Engynious SEEd Schools Solar Programme is all about giving schools, which have not capital spend, access to renewable solar. It gives schools a practical real-life learning opportunity that can be used to help embed sustainability.
Ann Finlayson, CEO of SEEd, said: “We can’t all afford solar PV or find the time and resource to apply for it but by working with Engynious, all schools have an opportunity to buy solar energy cheaply, more cheaply than they pay currently for their electricity. It’s a no risk, no cost option.”
The Engynious SEEd Schools Solar Programme is open to all schools (except those in Northern Ireland) to apply. Please email email@example.com for your application pack. Join us and let’s put sustainability into your school curriculum and link it to school grounds, buildings and the community.