The International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) have just launched Post-2015 Policy and Practice. A mouthful at first, but it does exactly what it says on the tin: brings together different policies and practices for the post-2015 development agenda. In their own words, Post-2015 Policy and Practice is ‘a suite of knowledge management projects tracking international activities addressing sustainable development issues’.
Their knowledgebase will include:
- Summaries of activities (publications, meetings, statements and projects) by a range of actors, and an option to search the summaries by several categories (post-2015 theme, region, actor, action or issue);
- An archive of all posts to the site, organized by date;
- A clickable world map, enabling users to view the latest news by region (Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America & the Caribbean, Near East, Northern America, and South West Pacific);
- A link to subscribe to POST2015-L to join our moderated community announcement lists for policy-makers and practitioners;
- A link to the most recent Post-2015 Update, a periodic newsletter of recent posts to the knowledgebase, distributed via email through the listserv;
- A Calendar of upcoming international events related to the post-2015 development agenda
All of the content is put together by a team of thematic experts from all across the globe, with all of their information coming from first-hand sources.
Visit their website to read more about the project here.