Welcome to the SEEd Members pages and welcome as a SEEd member!
Here you will find resources, policy updates, evidence and training to help you do your job.
We are delighted so many of you have joined SEEd either as a Member, Member+, or as a Partner. You make up a valuable community of those of us concerned about the education and learning offered to our young people and people of all ages. Whatever you call it – education for sustainability, education for sustainable development, development education, global learning or global citizenship – we all have the same goal – to make the world a better place through our education systems and through learning. This area is for you: to delve deeper; find good practice; find how to influence; make change happen; understand the levers for change; or learn how to develop your practice so it is transformational. These pages will updated often – so do keep visiting.
- explore our archive of newsletters – they contain blogs, news about publications and research, new resources and other members news.
- policy documents and campaigns
- UNESCO policy updates,
- ESD and sustainable schools research
- ESD bibliography
Member+ Resources and services ( need to upgrade? Click here)
- our interactive and evolving evidence base
- the chance to join EASE (Evidence Alliance for Sustainability Education), and
- policy documents to help you influence your decision makers to embed ESD into your institution, network or even level of government.
- our tried and tested training packages. They cover:
– An Introduction to ESD,
– A Guide to Developing Whole School Approaches,
– An Introduction to Transformational Pedagogies,
– How to develop your own Sustainability Curriculum,
– How to evaluate and monitor your Learning for Sustainability work,
– Understanding Change Models and how to Influence
Bear with us as we load up all this valuable work – it has been 17 years in the making! In the meantime do check out the Sustainable School Alliance website for other resources and training here.
Not a member? It couldn’t be easier to join here.
The SEEd Team