Growing Stuainable Futures wants to offer children, young people and the organisations connected with them to build a sustainable community together and find solutions to how we can live in a future that is becoming more and more uncertain and unpredictable ecologically, economically and socially.
Vision for Schools
- To educate and raise awareness of sustainability with children and young people.
- To promote active involvement of young people in developing sustainable solutions in their lives and communities.
- To provide equal opportunities and access for all young people across Plymouth.
- To collaborate and build sustainable community partnerships to meet the vision of Growing Sustainable Futures CIC.
- To promote the application of sustainability within all services, products and premises used by Growing Sustainable Futures CIC.
- To ensure sustainable provision is designed to support and adapt to the needs of the community and young people.