SEEd offers two types of membership – Membership and Membership Plus
To join as a member, simply make your payment online via Paypal and complete the online membership form. To find out more, please contact us.
You can make payment to Sustainability and Environmental Education by cheque or electronic transfer. Please make sure to read our terms and conditions document. We will respond via email once your form and payment have been received.
- 10% discount at any SEEd events;
- Have your work featured on our website;
- Option to contribute a guest blog to our website and e-newsletter;
- Opportunity to market your work in the ‘members’ section of our e-newsletter;
- Contribute to our work on UNESCO’s Global Action Programme for ESD;
- Join consultation submissions; and
- Elect board members
School SSA Membership Benefits
- All of the above plus the opportunity to be a part of the Sustainable Schools Alliance Network (SSA) if working towards a Whole School Approach to Sustainability.
Membership Plus benefits
All the regular membership benefits plus the following:
- Access to over 100 peer-reviewed evidence documents on the benefits of Education for Sustainable Development for young people;
- Access to cutting edge training and resources on how to begin your journey towards becoming a Sustainable School;
- Option to participate in the Evidence Alliance for Sustainability and Environmental Learning;
- Option to participate in the SSA Advisory Group if you are delivering, or your work is contributing towards, a Whole School Approach to Sustainability;
- Information on policy developments in ESD across the UK and internationally
Become a SEEd Member from as little as £5.00
SEEd has a cross-sectoral membership that includes individuals, teachers, FE colleges, schools, local authorities, NGOs, and other organisations. To join, simply select your level of membership and complete our simple online membership form.