SEEd offers two types of membership – Membership, and SSA Membership
To join as a member, simply make your payment online via Paypal using the link to the right. To find out more, please contact us.
You can make payment to Sustainability and Environmental Education by cheque or electronic transfer. Please make sure to read our terms and conditions document. We will respond via email once your form and payment have been received.
Student or Individual Membership Benefits
- 10% discount at any SEEd events;
- Elect Board members;
- Add your voice to consultations and advocacy;
- Submit a guest blog to our website and e-newsletter.
- Have your work featured on our website;
- Option to contribute a guest blog to our website and e-newsletter;
- Opportunity to market your work in the ‘members’ section of our e-newsletter;
- Join consultation submissions;
- Elect board members;
- Access to over 100 peer-reviewed evidence documents on the benefits of Education for Sustainable Development for young people, through our online members area;
- Access to cutting edge training and resources on how to begin your journey towards becoming a Sustainable School;
- Option to participate in the Evidence Alliance for Sustainability and Environmental Learning;
- Option to participate in the SSA Advisory Group if you are delivering, or your work is contributing towards, a Whole School Approach to Sustainability;
- Information on policy developments in ESD across the UK and internationally
Sustainable Schools Alliance Membership
- All of the above plus be a part of the Sustainable Schools Alliance (SSA); a network of schools working towards a Whole School Approach to Sustainability.
- Participate in the SSA Advisory Group if you are delivering, or your work is contributing towards, a Whole School Approach to sustainability.