Why become a SEEd Member?
Being a SEEd Member means you will be supporting the valuable work we do with young people and adults in Education for Sustainability across all our projects.
In return we will be able to support and promote your work across all our Social Media platforms, our website and our Newsletter which goes out to over 4000 subscribers every month.
We also invite Members to submit blogs and think pieces to our website, giving you a chance to share your thoughts with all our visitors. By doing this you can become part of the ever growing family of Education for Sustainable Development champions leading the way in creating a fairer, more sustainable future for all life on Earth.
To join as a member, simply make your payment online via Paypal using the link to the right. To find out more, please contact us.
You can make payment to Sustainability and Environmental Education by cheque or electronic transfer. Please make sure to read our terms and conditions document. We will respond via email once your form and payment have been received.
Student or Individual Membership Benefits
- 10% discount at any SEEd events;
- Elect Board members;
- Add your voice to consultations and advocacy;
- Submit a guest blog to our website and e-newsletter.
- Have your work featured on our website;
- Option to contribute a guest blog to our website and e-newsletter;
- Opportunity to market your work in the ‘members’ section of our e-newsletter;
- Join consultation submissions;
- Elect board members;
- Access to cutting edge training and resources on how to begin your journey towards becoming a Sustainable School;
- Option to participate in the Evidence Alliance for Sustainability and Environmental Learning;
- Option to participate in the SSA Advisory Group if you are delivering, or your work is contributing towards, a Whole School Approach to Sustainability;
- Information on policy developments in ESD across the UK and internationally
Sustainable Schools Alliance Membership
- All of the above plus be a part of the Sustainable Schools Alliance (SSA); a network of schools working towards a Whole School Approach to Sustainability.
- Participate in the SSA Advisory Group if you are delivering, or your work is contributing towards, a Whole School Approach to sustainability.