The National Sustainable Schools Conference is Sustainability and Environmental Education’s annual teachers’ conference that shares the latest developments, resources and ideas.
This popular conference shows examples of how simple changes can bring about student engagement, improved achievement, amazing energy savings and improved well-being for pupils.
This popular one day national conference on sustainable schools - and linked 6 week online conference - is held annually and brings together teachers, Local Authorities and educators. Delegates attending this conference benefit by:
- getting practical strategies and resources from leading sustainable education organisations, schools and fellow educators;
- attending up to 4 interactive, engaging workshops;
- learning how to embed sustainability in their campus, curriculum, and school community;
- being part of the Launch of the national Sustainability Curriculum Project and join in; and
- attending a resource fair, and carry on learning and networking online for 6 more weeks: get a the useful resource document with all resources, links and presentations.
For more information on how you may be part of the next Sustainable Schools Confence, please email: email@example.com