Embedding learning for sustainability in your school
- Q: Need to learn more about sustainability and how to embed it in your school?
- Q: Want to ask an expert questions?
- Q: New teacher? Need to get started quickly?
- Q: No time to organise speakers for your class?
- A: The answer is SEEd In-School webinars!
From the comfort of your computer you and your students can participate in a live webinar with experts. You also get a chance to ask questions and get advice from the experts! Then you can watch again later.
These webinars are timed for you and with your working day in mind. Each live webinar lasts 1 hour and the presentation is a mixture of a live video presentation with slides and a Q&A session. A facilitator helps you with technical questions and questions to the presenter. After the webinar you get a login to the video of the webinar – so no problem if you missed some detail. Each CPD webinar is on a Wednesday at 5pm and the in classroom webinars for you and your students are at 2pm. Watch this space for each new offering!
Click on the webinar to get more information about each and a bio of the presenter.
Missed a webinar? Follow the link below.