On the 26th April 2013, North Devon Outdoor Learning Partnership’s one-day course, Introduction to Earth Education, is taking place in Torrington, North Devon.
From this course, participants will gain:
- a clear understanding of earth education and the differences with much of environmental education.
- first-hand experiences of several outdoor and indoor activities.
- the skills behind creating some dynamic magical learning adventures.
- specific ways for helping learners improve their relationship with Earth.
- guidelines for leading earth education activities and programmes.
- tools for developing programmes in your own setting.
- an overview of the earth education programmes and materials.
To find out more, click here…